9.07.2007

I wish you could bury memories in a time capsule.

Quixotic notions are what I do best.

If you consistently & consciously set yourself up for disappointment, your life will be full of pleasant little surprises!

Don't sit home alone with a plateful of freshly-baked cupcakes sitting in the kitchen.

Having people critique one of my poems for half an hour makes me feel like I'm sitting in a psychologist's office.

My daily life has reached a point where meals are the most exciting part of my day.
I also put off going to bed, so that I can sleep in later & the days will go by more quickly.

When I think of Autumn, I imagine myself wearing a scarf and going on walks with glowing pink cheeks. In reality, I'll still be sitting here.

Quixotic notions are what I do best.

No comments: